Frisco Electrical System Upgrades – Electrical Upgrades Frisco Texas
Whether you need an electrical upgrade in Frisco for your home or office, Affiliated Electric is fully licensed to perform whatever type of electrical upgrade services you may need.
Electrical wiring upgrades and breaker box upgrades are often necessary to meet current and expanding electrical needs. Electrical upgrades will also help you get the most out of your electrical system and helps prevent most electrical hazards.
Many homes were built before a lot of electrical appliances and accessories were even invented. With the steady increase of electronic use and home energy consumption many of the electrical systems in most older homes can easily become overloaded.
Common Electrical Upgrades Include;
- Dedicated Circuits (120v to 240v Circuits)
- Outdated Appliance Circuits – Older 3 Wire to 4 Wire Circuits
- Upgrade Appliance Receptacles
- Breaker Box Upgrades, Replacement and Sub Panels
- Service Upgrade and Replacement or Repair
- Older Circuits (2 wire replace with 3 wire grounded circuits)
- Smoke Detectors
- GFCI’s – Shock and Fire Prevention Devices
- Main Breaker Upgrades
- Indoor and Outdoor Electrical Lighting Upgrades
- Ceiling Fans
- General Purpose Outlets and Switches
- Exhaust Fans
- Meter Base Service
An electrical upgrade helps to verify that your electrical system is equipped to meet all of your energy needs and protect your home and family.
If you live in an older Frisco home, we can provide an electrical inspection of your electrical wiring and system to determine what your exact electrical needs are. Upgrading or replacing important components can help prevent electrical emergencies before they occur.
For all types of electrical upgrades in Frisco TX for your home or business,
Call Affiliated Electric Today!